Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Our Mexico Wedding

A few years ago Luke and I went to a destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico. We had a great time and the wedding was perfect. We decided then that,when the day came we also wanted to do a destination wedding. So,  that day is now and the pressure is on. I know most brides get stressed when it comes to the wedding planning, I however feel like it is my duty to pick the best resort for all of our friends and family (because they are paying so much to go). I need to pick one that is affordable for all the people closest to us. I am also gambling with the rooms, food, and other amenities. Let me tell you what, I have looked and looked at ALL the resorts in Mexico. I have researched TripAdvisor, travel magazines, and with the help of our travel agent I finally picked the one! 
It was a toss up between two, one being the resort we went to before, and the other being the Now Sapphire. I really wanted to get married on the beach, sanding in the sand and the Now Sapphire had beach weddings (the other did not )so we went with the Sapphire. We are going the first part of June 2014 and will stay a week. I can't wait, it is going to be a blast.






I decided to post a few pictures of our trip from 2 years ago so I could reminisce a little. :)

 

 
 
 This picture does not do it justice, it was absolutely beautiful.
 




 
 
 
These two gals are planning on going with us this time too!
 
 
Now we just have to.....
plan the reception,
find bridesmaid dresses,
figure out what Luke is going to wear,
buy our rings,
and pay for everything!
I am sure there is more to do than that, but I will just start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment